Professional Islamic Banker
DEFINITION OF TESTIMONY
- Islamic banks represented the first step of the Islamic economy in modern times, it has seen a rapid development and widespread and varied services and products to cover most of the needs of individuals and institutions alike, even managed to impose itself in the global economy.
- Due to the importance of Islamic banks are required role economically and socially, and what it takes to download from the secretariat of the strong Secretary Hafeez Alim, who is capable of deep understanding of the nature of their activities, continuous and delicate work to put this understanding into practice properly. The certificate comes to the development of knowledge and skills to build an Islamic banking combines professional and legitimate banking Fiqh jurisprudence, between legitimacy and efficiency of banking knowledge, between the understanding of the text and the reality of the times.
- This certificate is granted the opportunity to get a professional mini master’s in Islamic banking as one of its curriculum.
- Recognize the concept of the origin and evolution and the goals of Islamic banks.
- Understand and absorb the principles governing Islamic banking.
- Identification and uses of funds in the Islamic banking resources.
- Stand on banking and social services in Islamic banks.
- Recognize the legitimate role of censorship in the Islamic banks.
- Stand on the distinctive nature of Islamic banks and draw distinctions between them and the traditional banks.
- Identify turning conventional banks to Islamic banks mechanisms.
- Grasping the central bank’s relationship with Islamic banks.
- Stand on the hope and reality of Islamic banks.
- Definition of Islamic banks.
- Principles of Islamic banking.
- Funds resources in Islamic banks.
- Uses of Funds in Islamic banks.
- Islamic banking services.
- Social services in Islamic banks.
- Legitimacy in the control of Islamic banks.
- Aspects of the differences between Islamic banks and conventional banks.
- Conventional banks into Islamic banking.
- Central Bank and Islamic banks.
- Islamic banks between reality and expectations.
To get the Arabic version, please click here
للحصول علي النسخة العربية، برجاء الضغظ هنا