Fundamental and Technical Analysis Specialist
DEFINITION OF TESTIMONY
- Each of fundamental analysis, technical analysis, represent the main tools in the investment decision making to deal in securities. Where fundamental analysis study surrounding the facility conditions mean whether general economic conditions, industry conditions to which they belong, or established the same circumstances, for the purpose of disclosure of the information may be useful in predicting the expected property profits, which is the major determinant of the market value of the shares issued. While technical analysis means examining the past record of the change in the price at which the stock is sold, in the hope of discovering the pattern of this change, making it possible to draw conclusions useful in predicting what it would be like that price in the future.
- In this context, this certification comes to the development of knowledge and skills of the analysis of the fundamental and technical analysis to enable us to benefit from the available data and information, and analyzed in-depth analysis helps to draw conclusions that reflect the fair value of the shares, and contribute to the vision of what is likely to be the share price in the future and pave thus the way to take the investor’s investment decision sense.
- This certificate is granted the opportunity to get the professional mini master in the Islamic financial markets as one of its curriculum.
- Identify the concept of fundamental analysis and technical analysis.
- Stand on aspects of the differences between fundamental analysis and technical analysis.
- Stand on the principles of the stock evaluation.
- Understand and comprehend how to evaluate securities.
- Understand and comprehend the philosophy of fundamental analysis and technical analysis.
- Stand on fundamental analysis and technical analysis tools, and its practical applications.
- The concept of fundamental and technical analysis.
- The difference between fundamental and technical analysis.
- Principles of securities evaluated.
- How to evaluate securities.
- Philosophy and fundamental analysis tools.
- The financial position of an entity analysis.
- Estimating future profitability of the stock.
- Philosophy of technical analysis.
- Types of graphs.
- Three price trends.
- Support and resistance.
- Variety of analytical tools.
- Price patterns.
- Moving Averages.
- Advanced theories of technical analysis.
- Japanese candles.
- Money management and stop losses.