Islamic Banking Services Specialist
DEFINITION OF TESTIMONY
- Banking services represent a major Islamic banking activities, including pose of being a gateway for dealing in various Islamic banking activities, where it is the main facade of the dealers with the bank, an important means to attract new customers and maintain existing customers, and the revenues arising therefrom characterized as revenue low risk.
- In this context, this certification comes to the development of knowledge and skills primarily intellectual Islamic banking services, and its practical applications in Islamic banks.
- This certificate is granted the opportunity to get a professional mini master’s in Islamic banking as one of its curriculum.
- Definition of the concept and importance of Islamic banking services.
- Stand on the intellectual foundation for Islamic banking services.
- Stand on aspects of the differences between Islamic and conventional banking services.
- Identify the types of Islamic banking and its practical applications.
- Grasping controls legitimacy of the ruling Islamic banking services.
- The concept and importance of Islamic banking services.
- Intellectual foundation for Islamic banking services.
- Accept cash deposits.
- Buying and selling foreign currencies.
- Money orders and bank checks.
- Documentary Credits.
- Letters of Guarantee.
- Credit cards.
- Commercial and securities services.
- E-banking services.
- Rental iron cupboards.
- Real Estate Management.
- Accept the transfer of salaries and pensions.
- Divide the inheritance.
- Calculate Zakat vessels investment.
To get the Arabic version, please click here
للحصول علي النسخة العربية، برجاء الضغظ هنا