Training of Trainers (TOT)
DEFINITION OF TESTIMONY
- This program seeks to build a professional coach through the development of knowledge required for the processing and preparation and implementation of training courses in various fields and for all levels and types of training and skills, with practice it in a practical way.
- Thus, this program can be trained and has a distinct quality setting and high efficiency in the area of training, and opens the way for the trainees to get a professional coach certificate Subject to the areas of specialization.
- Identify the concept and the importance of training.
- Understand and accommodate the learning and training, including instructions theories.
- Identify training and skills.
- Identify the identification of training needs.
- Understand and comprehend how to design a training bag.
- Understand and comprehend the types of training methods.
- Identify prepare offers professional training.
- Identify the art of dumping, and management discussion and management training material.
- Identify the time of the training program management.
- Stand on the calendar coach and trainers.
- Training exercise in a practical way to build a professional coach.
- Concept and the importance of training.
- Training and learning theories.
- Training and skills.
- Identification of training needs.
- Design of the training package.
- Types of training methods.
- Prepare offers professional training.
- The art of diction.
- Debate management.
- Time management.
- Training Calendar.
- Hands-on training project.